Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Well that is it. I have done it. I emailed all of you now so you could find this.

I am quite concerned with how this whole blogging thing will work out. I really don't enjoy writing that much. However, I really do want to let all of my friends know how things are going with me. So to catch you up to speed. Here we go.

I moved to Seattle in 2000 as a result of being hired by FlightSafetyBoeing as a simulator technician. I have worked there ever since even though there has been name changes and the company has changed owners. I now work for Boeing.

Got married to Kimberlee (maiden name Galicic) Dec. 28 2002

We have been having a great life. God has blessed us in many ways. We lived in a Condo for the first two years of our marriage then sold it and are working on the house pictured below. It was her parents rental house.

Currently we are residing in Al and Caroline's (Kim's Parents) basement. This has been wonderful. They were kind enough to offer us a place to live while we were getting the house ready. Our current plan is to finish the house by July and move in then.

Future plans involve a Brasil missions trip with our church to Natal and Caruaru to visit some missionaries CBSR (Church by the Side of the Road) supports there.

No comments: