Saturday, March 21, 2009

First Bike Ride

Last weekend we went to a charity auction for Step by Step (a non-profit that a close friend works for that helps low income moms.) We ended up bidding on some items, and won them! One of the things we got was a jogging stroller/bike cart. We got it at a great price, and Micah was so excited to be able to take Andrew on some bike rides.
He was so excited that he had to try it out. So he hitched it up and took Andrew for a spin (or actually 10) around the block. It was great because Andrew did not take a great nap, so he was able to take a short nap in the little cart while Micah was going around the neighborhood. When it gets to be nicer outside we are going to all go out for a ride together.

2 comments:

The Ames Family said...

That's awesome! I'm so glad you guys won it. You'll have so much fun this summer riding around. And Andy looks too cute all bundled up :)

Lyndsay said...

I want to get those seats that attach to the bike to Michael and I can take the boys out. I need to be on the look out for them on Craiglist or at the garage sales. Hey check out my blog...I left you an award.