Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We're Having a Boy!



We are now 19 weeks into my pregnancy. It is amazing how fast it is going by! Yesterday we went in for our ultrasound, and found out that we are having a baby boy. So Andrew is going to have a little brother to run around and play with soon. I was hoping for a girl, but I'm excited about a boy too. It means we will not need much at all once the baby comes. I do plan on getting more cloth diapers since Andrew will probably be needing the diapers too. But other than that there's not much else we will need to get which will be nice. And I am excited that Andrew will have a playmate!
Our ultrasound went really well. We had an u/s tech who has been doing it for over 25 years, so she was quick. And she told us everything she was doing, and pointed out what we were looking at. She was wonderful! And she said our baby is very photogenic and cooperative, so that helped too. :)
Now we need to come up with a name. I had a girl name picked out, but we didn't have a boys name (even though I was almost positive we were having another boy). I'm just having a hard time finding one I like. There are a few criteria I like to follow. I like names that have options. For example, Andrew can be Andy, Drew or Andrew. So if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them. :)

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Not sure if you want to keep with a Biblical theme or not, but when I was reading in the Bible the other day I read about Andrew and Phillip. I thought they sounded good together. Phillip could be Phil when he gets older.

jaredstorer said...

Yea for Boys!!!