Monday, June 21, 2010

Andrew's 2nd Birthday Party

This year for Andrew's birthday we had his party early since we will be on vacation during his actual birthday. And I decided to have a much smaller guest list than last year. We did a backyard beach party, and thankfully the weather cooperated, thanks to God for answering our prayers! The kids had fun playing in the little pool and sandbox. My mom made two really cute cakes, one was a fish, and the other was an aquarium. The kids loved that they were covered in candy!



And I made some little sorbet fishies. Our friends John and Tricia were wonderful, and provided the yummy sorbet for us.
Andrew was so cute when he opened the presents. He wanted to play with each one as he opened it, and who can blame him he got some fun things!
For the last few months I have been working on a playhouse for Andrew, and I was able to get it done in time for his birthday. Micah was a big help and did all the final seams for me since I was a little daunted by that task. So far Andrew has enjoyed playing with it. He especially likes to put the flowers in the mailbox.

No comments: