Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Christmas Presents

This year I made most of the Christmas presents we gave. I started in the summer, so I had plenty of time to prepare them all. If you are interested in finding the directions for these, most of them I found on the internet and posted on my Pinterest boards. We picked marionberries from our garden and made them into jam for our neighbors.
I made some Christmas tags for presents for the women in my MOPS group.
I sewed some hot pads for my mom and sister-in-law.
I also sewed a sandwich cozy for them.
The sandwich cozy can then be used as a placemat for the sandwich.
Preschool Packs for my nieces. I found the pages to download and print from 1+1+1=1.
Headbands for my nieces using the hem of a t-shirt and some felt flowers I cut out with my Big Shot die cutting tool.
A car cozy for Josiah that I found on homemade by jill.
Tool belts for the boys. Micah even made them a little workbench (I'll need to take some pictures and post it).

No comments: