Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Time Capsule July 2002 - Our ND road trip

This is the first in a series of "Historical Pieces" They will always be labeled "Time Capsule" It gives me a chance to share some of my life pre-blog. I hope you enjoy it.
 

This is a picture of Kim and I a few years ago when we drove to ND. It was the summer before we got married. It was a whirlwind trip of driving. Idaho, Montana, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Then back to Washington. This picture was near the end of the trip. In the background is my grandparent's home. Some days I miss the wide openness of ND. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Robin said...

Yea!! I like the time capsule idea - especially this one of my growing up home.

Anonymous said...

That comment above was Dawn, not Robin