Friday, November 21, 2008

Andy and Jack

Last week I went over to my friend Lyndsay's house so we could make baby food together. We took some pictures of Andy and Jack together, they are getting so big! Jack is now over 5 months old, and Andy will be 5 months old next Wednesday.
Making baby food was lots of fun, probably because Lyndsay and I were doing it together. Although Andy woke up early from his nap so I wasn't a whole lot of help. Lyndsay ended up doing most of the work. I can't wait to see what Andy thinks about the food we made. We made carrots, avocado, green beans and sweet potatoes. He won't get to try it for a little while though. We have yet to try rice cereal. I am waiting for a while longer. Maybe we will try it in a week or two and then he will get to try other foods. Yummy yums!

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I made more baby food today. I made pears (they are on sale for $1.00 a pound at Wal-Mart) and I made peas. Jack has had the bananas that I made on my own and loved them. Last night he had the avacado and he didn't not like them, but they were a little thicker than the bananas. I'm going to make some yams this weekend since they are on sale right now at Safeway. I love making him food and it was SO much fun doing it together! :)

The Ames Family said...

I made my own babyfood for both kids. It's time consuming, but I really enjoyed it!! I felt like it was something really healthy I could do for them (we bought organic). If you have any questions, I'm here. I'm so glad someone else is doing this...Heather thinks I'm crazy! (check out wholesomebabyfood.com. Great recipes/ideas!)