My friend Lyndsay at Handsome Little Men tagged me to post 15 things that you all might or might not know about me so here they are...
1. I am LOVING being a stay at home mom
2. I just finished making my own baby food for Andy for the 1st time. (Although Lyndsay did most of it, thanks Lyndsay!)
3. I actually like using cloth diapers, it is not as bad as I thought it would be.
4. I have started just guessing on some measurements when cooking, and it has worked pretty well so far. Why dirty more dishes???
5. I make a monthly menu of the dinners we will have, and then make a grocery list from it.
6. I wish I had more time for blogging, making cards, scrapbooking...
7. I am not a fan of spicy food.
8. If I could go anywhere right now I would go to Disneyland or Paris, or better yet Disneyland Paris. :)
9. I have watched every season of Survivor
10. I don't mind doing laundry, but don't like cleaning the bathrooms.
11. Micah and I have an ongoing contest to see who has gone to the most states, sadly he is currently winning.
12. Even though I love to travel, and have gone to many places, my favorite place to be is at home.
13. I have not gone to see a movie in the theater since before Andrew was born.
14. I LOVE coupons! And I use them every chance I get.
15. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband, and adorable baby!