Friday, November 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My friend Lyndsay at Handsome Little Men tagged me to post 15 things that you all might or might not know about me so here they are...
1. I am LOVING being a stay at home mom
2. I just finished making my own baby food for Andy for the 1st time. (Although Lyndsay did most of it, thanks Lyndsay!)
3. I actually like using cloth diapers, it is not as bad as I thought it would be.
4. I have started just guessing on some measurements when cooking, and it has worked pretty well so far. Why dirty more dishes???
5. I make a monthly menu of the dinners we will have, and then make a grocery list from it.
6. I wish I had more time for blogging, making cards, scrapbooking...
7. I am not a fan of spicy food.
8. If I could go anywhere right now I would go to Disneyland or Paris, or better yet Disneyland Paris. :)
9. I have watched every season of Survivor
10. I don't mind doing laundry, but don't like cleaning the bathrooms.
11. Micah and I have an ongoing contest to see who has gone to the most states, sadly he is currently winning.
12. Even though I love to travel, and have gone to many places, my favorite place to be is at home.
13. I have not gone to see a movie in the theater since before Andrew was born.
14. I LOVE coupons! And I use them every chance I get.
15. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband, and adorable baby!

No comments: