Monday, January 05, 2009

Merry Christmas

Well, we ended up having a very nice Christmas. Although, I will say I now know that a white Christmas is over-rated. We did get snow on Christmas, but it only made getting around harder. We spent the night at my parent's house, so in the morning we woke up, had yummy waffles, and then opened presents. It was so much fun watching Andrew. He loved ripping the paper and chewing on it. He also liked playing with and chewing the ribbons and bow. He even thought they were better than the presents. :)
In the afternoon we had an adventure trying to pick up my grandma (there was a lot of slippery slush on her road). And we headed to my aunt's house for a wonderful home cooked, gourmet meal with our family. It was a nice way to celebrate our Savior's birth.

No comments: