Sunday, January 11, 2009

Yummy, Yummy in Andrew's Tummy

I have been making all of Andrew's baby food. I started doing it to save money and because it is better for him. Now I love it. I actually have fun making it. Usually I get together with my friend Lyndsay and we chat while we chop, steam, puree and put the food in ice cube trays. (And thanks to my friend Becky I now have lots of ice cube trays to fill with yummy food.)
It is also fun to see what Andrew likes, or doesn't like as much. He definitely prefers fruits, and pears are his absolute favorite. Now I am starting to mix fruits and veggies together. He has had sweet potatoes with peaches and pears with avocados, sounds weird but it is really yummy! Soon he will get to try bananas and banana-cado, yummy yums.

1 comment:

The Ames Family said...

Yay! I'm on Kim's blog!!! :) You are a crazy woman, mixing Avocados and Bananas....you go girl!