Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bathing in the Sink

For a while now I have been wanting to give Andrew a bath in the sink. It is getting harder and harder to give him a bath in the tub. He likes to turn onto his tummy and squirm around. The other night I noticed the sink was empty, and thought it was a perfect opportunity for a bath in the sink. And I have no idea why I thought it would be easier to give him a bath in the sink, but boy was I wrong. He wanted to climb out of the sink and get the plants that are in our garden window. He also tried to grab everything in his reach that was on the counter. He had a fun time, but I think we will stick to baths in the tub.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Yeah bathing in the sink with Jack has definitely gotten harder now that he is able to pull himself up. Before it was such a breeze...he'd just sit there and be happy. If you keep at he will learn. I don't remember having to correct Owen too much before he figured out he had to sit during bathtime. Now we just have the boys shower with us. I seriously don't remember the last time we gave them an actual bath.