Saturday, July 24, 2010

30 Weeks



These are only the second belly shots I have taken this pregnancy. I keep forgetting to do it. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by. I guess it is because I am chasing after a two year old, so I don't have a lot of time to stop and think about being pregnant. Although lately it has been getting harder and harder for me to do things like pick toys up off the ground, or stand up from sitting on the floor. It is hard to believe that our little Josiah will be joining us in just a little over two months! One thing I am looking forward to is seeing if he has red hair like Andrew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
I don't think I've seen you in person since December so ...thanks for updating your blog with a baby bump picture! You are darling!!
Teresa