Friday, September 23, 2011

August in Review

I have not blogged in a while, so I thought I would do a quick catch-up. Here are some of the highlights of August: We celebrated Micah's 33rd birthday on August 3rd. We took a family bike ride on a gorgeous day.
One of our favorite parts of this summer was going to Music at the Park near my parents' house. We would load up the boys in the wagon, walk to the park, have a picnic dinner and listen to some music. Our favorite was Casper Babypants, and now that is all Andrew wants to listen to when we are driving in the van.
Micah gave the boys haircuts. This was Josiah's first haircut. He had a little mullet going on, and I could not stand it any longer.
I made my first apple pie from scratch using apples from our tree. I will definitely have to do it again next year!
Andrew and Josiah going for a wheel-barrow ride from Uncle Justin
Josiah started pulling himself up and cruising around.

No comments: