Monday, July 23, 2012

Craftiness

I love to make things, so here are some of the things I have made recently. Andrew has been loving Legos, but he wasn't too keen on the picking up of the Legos. That's when I remembered a tutorial for a Lego sack I found at Make It Perfect.
Now if he remembers to keep all the Legos in the sack while he is playing clean up is a cinch. I also learned how to knit earlier this year, and my friend Lori was kind enough to give me the pattern for a cute little shawlette. I loved it so much I made one for me and this pink one I made for my mom for Mother's Day.
And last, I made a little backpack for a friend of Andrew's who loves dinosaurs. It was her birthday and instead of using a gift bag I remembered that I had some leftover dinosaur fabric that I could use to make her a bag instead. It was super easy.
And now I am working on all sorts of fun baby projects since I have a handful of friends who are expecting babies. Hopefully I will remember to take pictures of the projects.

No comments: