Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Easter 2013

Here are some pictures of us on Easter. Andrew, Caitlynn and Josiah Caitlynn in her outfit from Nana Caroline. When my mom gave me the dress and cardigan for Caitlynn I knew I wanted it to be her Easter dress. And I wanted a family picture of us on Easter, so I had us all match. I ended up finding a shirt for Micah and a skirt for me that matched perfectly to Caitlynn's outfit. And just because she is so adorable, here is another picture of our little beauty. We had a wonderful day celebrating the resurrection of our Savior. The weather was gorgeous! We spent the morning giving the boys their Easter baskets and getting some pictures, then it was off to gather with our church family. After church we headed to my parents' house where we had a wonderful meal with my dad's side of the family.

No comments: