Sunday, March 30, 2008

Andy's Room


I cannot believe how fast my pregnancy is going by. We only have about three more months until our due date. Micah and I have been busy getting things ready for when Andy comes. So far we have the crib, mattress, bedding set, changing table/dresser and a pack and play. It has been fun putting his room together. We decided to decorate Andy's room with a jungle theme. There were a few reasons we chose this: it is gender neutral so can be used again for when baby #2 comes, my mom and dad's house that we will be buying this summer has a room that already has a palm tree border on the walls, and I have been give a couple of gifts that fit the jungle theme. I have also started loving giraffes, the ones on the baby things are so cute! We got our bedding set from Babies R Us, I love it, it is so cute! And on the comforter the animals are different textures (the elephant is a kind of corduroy, the monkey is a soft plush, etc.). They are fun to touch. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

No comments: