Monday, July 21, 2008

Productive Day

I finally feel like I was able to get some things done. It is amazing how little I have been doing lately. It seems like all I do is feed Andy, hold Andy, change his diaper, put Andy to sleep and play with Andy. Don't get me wrong, I love doing all those things, but we are going to be moving in two weeks and I feel like I should be getting more done. Today was my first day all alone with Andy. I have been lucky enough to have Micah at home for two weeks and my mom helped out for one week, so this is the first week with no one else around.
Andy has been getting on a schedule and has started sleeping on his own, which means I now have time to do some of the things I have been wanting to do while he naps. This is a list of what I got done today: packed two boxes, wrote some thank you notes, watered the plants, read a couple chapters of a book, did my devotions, checked my email and wrote some blog posts. That may not sound like much, but it is by far the most I have been able to get done lately. It sure felt good to be able to be productive.

No comments: