Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day


We spent the night of Christmas Eve at my parent's house. So when we woke up in the morning my mom had two of Andrew's presents waiting for him. They were a cute little bench for outside and a Mickey stuffed animal that talks. The first thing Mickey said when we pressed his hand was, "Merry Christmas!" We thought it was quite appropriate. While Andrew was having fun with "Mi, Mi" and Nana, Micah and I got ready for the day. Then when everyone was up and ready we ate a wonderful breakfast my dad prepared-waffles, Canadian bacon, berries and whipped cream.
When we were done with breakfast it was time to open presents. It was fun watching Andrew this year. He had fun opening presents, and oohhed and aahhed over each thing he got. He even had fun helping us open our presents too.
After presents and cleaning up we took a short walk to the park near my parent's house. Andrew had fun playing on the toys until his hands got too cold, then we headed back to the house.


The rest of the day we just played games and relaxed until it was time for the rest of my dad's side to come over for our dinner together.