Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Last Softball Game of the Season

Last night the church softball team had its last game of the season. It has been a fun season and we played better than we did the previous year. Of the two games in the double-header last night we lost the first game but won the second game after coming from 2 points behind in the last inning. It was quite exciting.
The picture of Kim and I was taken just as Michael Martin was running home during a hit. Needless to say I was a bit distracted. But we finally got it right. We took two pictures as a team. One was supposed to be serious the other silly. Well, the silly picture came around and only two people were being silly so I had to take matters into my own hands. I gave the two people next to me a nice shove and it created a nice tumbling effect. You must notice however, that Bob (far right) was able to keep his composure throughout.I am kind of glad that the season is over because it has been so busy lately and we need to get work done on the house. But, it was great to end with a great win. It will make it exciting to come back to play next year.

No comments: