Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Who are they?

Thanks to my Mom, I realized that the family picture wasn't very detailed in it's uploaded state. So from Grandma's 80th party picture, listed from left to right is:

Micah, Kim, Robin, Brian, Jared, Christy, Lynette, Mark, Connie, Ron, Jack, Denise, Grant, Tory, Jennifer, Christina, Dan, Laura, Michael, John, and Julie.

Or,

Me, my Wife (Kim), my Dad (Robin), my Dad's brother Mark's son (Brian), my Dad's brother Mark's son (Jared), my Dad's brother Mark's son Brian's Fiance (Christy), my Dad's brother Mark's wife (Lynette), my Dad's brother (Mark), my Dad's Mom (Connie), my Dad's brother (Ron), my Dad's father (Jack), my Dad's brother Ron's wife (Denise), my Dad's brother Ron's son (Grant), my Dad's brother Ron's son (Tory), my Dad's brother John's daughter's best friend (Jennifer), my Dad's brother John's daughter's daughter (Christina), my Dad's brother John's daughter's best friend's Boyfriend (Dan), my Dad's brother John's daughter (Laura), my Dad's brother John's son (Michael), my Dad's brother (John), and my Dad's brother John's wife (Julie).

I you made through that paragraph still sane, I commend you.

Mom - Thanks so much for your comments. I am glad you helped me realize that the picture was a guessing game and that not everyone would know the people pictured. I will try to get a more detailed one to post as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm smiling!!!