Thursday, September 22, 2005

Airport Towing!

My Aunt and Uncle own a tow truck company here in the Seattle area and they just got their internet site up and running. It is really nice. My favorite pictures are the ones of the antique tow trucks. They have put so much time and effort into them.

http://www.airporttow.com/

On another note Sons of Dust played last Saturday at Jammin at the Seattle Center. It was so much fun. There were a couple hundred people at the 3 on 3 basketball tournament so we had a pretty large listening audience. On this coming Saturday the 24th we are going over to Yakima WA to play two concerts for a prison. A ministry that puts on small Bible studies has invited us to play. I am really looking forward to being able to minister in music to this group of people.

Also my Father has joined the ranks of Bloggers with his own blog. Be sure to check out all of the pictures he has posted of his Mount Rainier climb that I spoke briefly of back in July. He is really cool. I respect him so much and I am proud to be his son.

http://www.robindawn.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Luke Storer said...

You have so many cool opportunities with your band. That's cool! I am really glad you get to do this thing.

I also enjoyed knowing about the websites... thanks.

-Luke