Monday, June 09, 2008

Baby Showers

So far I have had two baby showers, one with family, friends and people from church and one with students I have had in the past. They have been lots of fun and we have been blessed to get most everything we need for Andy. Baby things are so cute and fun! My first shower was at my mom's house and it was hosted by my friend Lyndsay who is also expecting in June. I got some handmade blankets, lots of cute clothes and other fun baby things. The shower with my students was also nice. It was fun to see my students, especially since there were a few of them I haven't seen since last year. We had cute jungle animal cupcakes and other goodies. Andy got some great books, toys, clothes and other useful baby things. I am looking forward to moving into our new house and setting up Andy's room and getting everything organized in his nursery. Hopefully we will be moving at the end of the month (right before he comes).

No comments: