Monday, June 09, 2008

Playing Catch Up

2007 turned out to be our travel year. And since we had our big Europe trip to blog about, and then our pregnancy, our other smaller trips did not make it to the blog. Until now.
In October Micah and I went to Disneyland with my parents and brother to celebrate my mom's 50th birthday. It is her favorite place, so she wanted to spend her big birthday with her best friend, Mickey. It was a great trip, and the weather was even nice for us. We always love to go to Disneyland; it is such a fun place to be. We were excited to go on the new Finding Nemo ride. And I finally got my picture taken with Cinderella, it only took over 20 years and seven trips to a Disney park. We celebrated Mom's birthday by going to dinner at the Blue Bayou restaurant in Disneyland. It was a fun trip! And we later found out that I was four weeks pregnant while we were there.
Our other vacation was to Cabo San Lucas in Mexico. Micah was awarded a trip from work for being employee of the quarter. We decided to go in December for my birthday. We stayed at an all-inclusive hotel and all of our meals were paid for. It was a nice relaxing vacation, even though it never got really nice out. One day we tried to lay out on the beach, but I got too cold. Even though we couldn't soak up the sun we still enjoyed relaxing, doing some reading and eating at the great restaurants.

No comments: